Posted by lisa on April 15, 2009
I’m putting it out there for the whole wide world to see. If I ever find myself faltering at this weight loss/healthy lifestyle thing, then I will pull out these pictures and remind myself of why I am doing this. These pictures- they are my motivation.
- The first picture in each set was taken Day 1 of shredding.
- The second picture in each set was taken on day 10 of shredding.
- While I have lost one inch around my waist since we started a mere 10 days ago, I still look pregnant. There is nothing wrong with looking pregnant…..when you ARE pregnant. I loved being pregnant, however, my baby is almost 7 months old and I am done with looking pregnant.
- I’m not sure if you can even see a difference at this point. But check out my “guns”- bang, bang!
- I am in this for the long haul. I am not going anywhere, anytime soon. Nope, you can’t get rid of me.
- Rest assured, the weight will come off. It may take a little longer than I expected, but yes, it will come off.
- I can’t wait to shed the pounds and to become the hot, sexy mama of three kids that I imagine myself to be.
Can I get a Boo-yah, please?!